This is one of those incredibly delicious and super easy meals that are on a taste level of 5 course meal but lazy level of just above a bowl of cereal. This dish is better in a 9×13 pan but as you can tell by the photos I was scrambling to find mine and literally have no clue where it went. I can understand silverware diapering because that’s normal… but an entire pan!? WHAAAT!?! Anyways, I did what I could with what I had and it took almost double the amount of cooking time… so I’m going to give you the directions for a 9×13 because ain’t nobody got time for double cook time. Thank goodness for the cookies I baked the night before because I might have had dessert before dinner to hold me over! Haha!
1 bag of Frozen Ravioli
1 can of sauce (any kind you want!)
16 oz Ricotta Cheese
16 oz Mozzarella Cheese
1 tube of sausage (I love me some Jimmy Dean!)
Parm cheese (amount is up to you!)
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a 9×13 pan, pour 1 cup of your sauce into the bottom of the pan.
- Layer with ravioli (frozen), spread 1 cup of ricotta cheese as best as you can, then 1 cup of sausage.
- Starting with a cup of sauce, repeat step 3 for a second time.
- Sprinkle as much mozzarella cheese as your heart desires on top. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 30-40min, remove foil then bake for another 5 min.
- Serve with bread sticks and a glass of sweet tea.