This is the easiest and seriously most delicious Banana Nut Muffin recipe I will share with y’all, I have done one previously with some chocolate chips but this one is THE BEST.
8 tbs butter
1 cup of sugar
2 beaten eggs
3 mashed bananas
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
1/3 cup of walnuts
1. Preheat the over to 350 and grease up your muffin pan
2. Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl or a Kitchen Aid mixer, this one is mine and i love it!
3. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into your muffin pan.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick down the middle of the muffin and when you pull it out no batter comes off on it.
5. Let cool, eat. Then store the remainder in an air tight container and keep at room temp.