I love a good peanut butter cookie and I love mine with a little extra salty kick. If you’re not a huge fan of the sweet/salty mix then cut the salt in half for this Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookie recipe! Trey also loves these cookies so I’m going to add it to his Valentine’s bake list this year, enjoy!
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
12 Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together egg, vanilla, peanut butter, butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until mixed will. Don’t over mix!
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on the cookie sheet 2″ apart. Make an indintion with your thumb in the middle.
- Bake 14-16min. Place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.