This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Coca-Cola.
All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
We really should have extended our stay just one more day because we didn’t get to experience it all, but I’ll tell you about the things we did get to do. We might have been able to see and do everything if we would have made the waterpark our last stop because Karsyn did NOT want to leave and we spent one entire day there. She went down every slide at least 20 times and Kaydyn loved splashing around in the little kid section. It was a great day and I loved not having to worry about putting sunscreen on my fair skinned girls every 30 minutes. They hate that part of pool days. Don’t all kids?
On our way back home after the end of the trip we talked about our highs and lows of the trip. This is something we do after every trip and we talk about our favorite moments. For Karsyn, her high of the trip was going down all of the waterslides as many times as she wanted and her low was not being able to hoola hoop no matter how hard she tried. Haha!
What you get with the gold Wolf Pass:
- One MagiQuest game
- One Compass Quest game, classic wand, standard topper, or Magi belt
- One serving of select bulk candy from Great Wolf Candy Company
- One $5.00 Paw Points game card at Northern Lights arcade
- One scoop of ice cream from Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Shop
- One round at Howl In One mini golf
- One game of bowling at our fun-sized Ten Paw Alley
- One pair of Great Wolf Lodge swim goggles
- One admission to Moonstone Mine at Oliver’s Mining Co.
Head to Great Wolf Lodge and plan your stay today! The fun Summer Camp In theme is going on now until Labor Day weekend! Don’t miss your chance to make memories with your family at the most fun summer destination spot this summer! #CampGreatWolfWithCoke