- Paper Lanterns
- Holographic Ribbon
You’ll also need
- Hot Glue
- Clear String
- Wrap the ribbon around the paper lantern then cut to size.
- Slice 1″ thick sections all the way down the ribbon leaving 1/2″ at the top uncut.
- Hot glue the ribbon on the paper lantern starting at the bottom.
- Repeat steps 1-3 all the way until you fill the paper lantern with the ribbon.
- Add clear string to the top of your paper lantern to hang from the ceiling. I use clear push pins to hang mine.
- Hang and enjoy!