You’ll also need
- Hot Glue or E6000
- Baking Soda
- Acrylic paint
- Spray paint
- Drill two holes in the skull for the snake to come in and out of.
- Mix acrylic paint with baking soda (half paint half baking soda) and paint the entire skull.
- Spray paint rubber snakes.
- Slide snake through the skull and secure with hot glue or E6000 glue.
- Apply thin layer of modpodge in small sections where you want their to be gold leafing.
- Dab on the gold leaf over the modpodge with a paint brush.
- Allow time to dry. Then display in your favorite spot.