DIY Halloween Party Poppers
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Embellishments (bats, spiders, ghosts, etc.)
- Hot Glue
- Small candy
- Tissue Paper
- Paint your toilet paper rolls any color of your choice. Let dry.
- Apply your embellishments of choice. (Ghosts, bats, spiders, etc.)
- While your embellishments dry, cut some tissue paper and fill with candy. Wrap it up long ways and stuff it inside the toilet paper roll.
- Tie both ends of the tissue paper with any ribbon.
- Set them out at your Halloween party and have fun popping them!