Terms and Conditions
- Warm Water
- Clear Line
- Beaded Garland (mine is from Anthro but you can always make your own!)
- Mix the Salt, Flour, and warm water in a bowl using a mixing spatula.
- Knead your dough until ingredients are mixed and then roll out on parchment paper using a rolling pin.
- Using cookie cutters cut out your ornaments and place on a cookie sheet.
- Using a straw poke a hole in each ornament.
- Bake in the oven at 250 for 2 hours or until ornaments are hard. Let them cool before painting. Then paint them and hang on your garland to display.