- Gorilla Glue
- Foam Spray
- Spray Paint
- Duct Tape
- Mini Skulls and Snakes
- Clean your mirror and cut the top half of the skeleton apart from its legs.
- Using Duct Tape and gorilla glue secure the skeleton to the mirror.
- Next apply your foam spray, like we did for our DIY Skull Fireplace, in random movements all over the mirror.
- Before the foam dries, place your skulls and snakes all around the mirror and into the foam.
- Once the foam is dry, spray paint the mirror any color you want and you can add more texture with a stone spray paint also. Allow dry time before displaying.