Terms and Conditions
- You don’t need a skull board for this, you can trace a skull on parchment paper to create this look.
- Snacks! Nuts, chocolate chips, donuts, pretzels, white chocolate, whatever you’re into.
- If you don’t have a skull charcuterie board, that’s okay! You can trace out a skull on parchment paper.
- Start by outlining the eyes with marshmallows and finding something large like chocolate covered almonds to act as the teeth.
- Next fill in the skull with the bigger snacks first then use nuts to fill in the blanks. This will be a hit at your next Halloween party!