- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Clothes Pins
- Faux Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Starting with your yarn and roll of toilet paper measure out the length of the toilet paper roll and cut yarn pieces to fit.
- Hot glue the inside of the roll and place the yarn strips inside. Wrap the yarn strips around the entire roll until completely covered.
- Glue the other sides of the yarn to the opposite sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Now for the stem, wrap a clothespin in twine and glue the ends of the twine to the clothespin to secure it.
- Glue the clothespin to the top of the pumpkin. Add your leaves and flowers. Display.